At RLG Law, we have particular expertise in the handling of contracts entered into prior to a marriage or civil union. We are experienced in handling agreements that involve division of property, provision of spousal support and other complex financial arrangements. As with all our practice areas, we strive to help our clients through what may often be a stressful and overwhelming process by ensuring they are prepared and well-informed. We offer the following services in the preparation of prenuptial agreements:
- Identification and disclosure of assets
- Counseling on methods of protecting the client’s goals and interests
- Consultation of asset division in the event of dissolution or death
- Comprehensive overview of legal rights and remedies
- Detailed analysis to ensure agreements are valid and binding
Located in the heart of Montgomery County, the RLG Law offices are next to the Circuit Court and District Court buildings, and conveniently situated within walking distance to the Rockville Metro Station.