Mary C. Lombardo
Mary Lombardo is Of Counsel with RLG Law, focusing her civil litigation practice in complex commercial and workplace disputes. She assists clients with real estate disputes, employment law, labor and wage law, discrimination, EEOC complaints, estate and trust planning and litigation, and guardianship.
“I make it a priority to keep my clients fully engaged every step of the way in the progress of their case, from the very beginning through to the final resolution. It’s absolutely what they deserve.”
– Mary Lombardo
Prior to joining RLG Law, Ms. Lombardo practiced in the civil litigation group of a large firm in Maryland and in a boutique firm in Georgetown, focusing in federal class action litigation throughout the country. She also spent time working in a large international firm’s commercial litigation group.
For the past nine years, Super Lawyers Magazine has named Ms. Lombardo to its prestigious list, first as a Rising Star and then as a recognized Super Lawyer for the state of Maryland and the District of Columbia. She is active in the Bar Association of Montgomery County, and in the Women’s Bar Association (for the state of Maryland and Montgomery County chapter). Over the course of her years of service with The Women’s Bar Association she has been honored with numerous accolades, including a Rising Star Award, President’s Award and Committee Chair of the Year Award.
Ms. Lombardo received her juris doctor degree from the Hofstra University School of Law, where she was a member of the Law Review. She received her bachelor’s degree from Hofstra University, where she was a member of the Model United Nations Team.
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1999
- Hofstra University, B.A., 1996, cum laude
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Commercial Litigation Section Chair, 2012-present
- Women’s Bar Association
- Executive Board, At-Large Member, 2012-present
- Newsletter Committee, Chair
- Montgomery County Chapter
- Membership Committee, Chair
- Fee Dispute Committee
- Professionalism and Quality of Life Committee Judicial Selections
- Super Lawyers, Maryland, 2015-present
- Super Lawyers, Maryland, Rising Star, 2011-2014
- Super Lawyers, Washington, D.C., 2015-2018
- Super Lawyers, Washington, D.C., Rising Star, 2013-2014
- Women’s Bar Association, Committee Chair of the Year, 2012
- Women’s Bar Association, President’s Award, 2010, 2016, 2018
- Women’s Bar Association, Rising Star Award, 2009
Located in the heart of Montgomery County, the RLG Law offices are next to the Circuit Court and District Court buildings, and conveniently situated within walking distance to the Rockville Metro Station.