– Maria Athanasakis
During the course of completing her education, Ms. Athanasakis was a Summer Associate, Law Clerk and Intern with RLG Law, where she was a valued member of our team over several years.
Ms. Athanasakis received her Juris Doctor degree from The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law. During her law school career she worked in the School’s clinic. She also attended The Catholic University of America for undergraduate studies, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree. During this time, she was an active member of the Pre-Law Society, serving as Vice President. She also volunteered for Justice for Juniors and was a member of the Mock Trial team.
- The Catholic University Columbus School of Law, J.D., 2022
- The Catholic University, B.A., 2019, cum laude
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Lawyers of Distinction 2023
- Phi Eta Sigma Honors Society
- Phi Sigma Tau Philosophy Honors Society
- Alpha Kappa Delta Sociology Honors Society
- Theta Alpha Kappa Theology Honors Society
Located in the heart of Montgomery County, the RLG Law offices are next to the Circuit Court and District Court buildings, and conveniently situated within walking distance to the Rockville Metro Station.